Comprehensive Injury Practice
Our personal injury lawyers at Goldstein & Hayes, PC, represent victims and surviving family members statewide and throughout the Southeastern United States. We act for individuals and families to recover damages for life-changing injuries or wrongful death resulting from the actions or negligence of others.
We have represented clients with catastrophic and significant personal injuries, obtaining many multi-million dollar awards and settlements. Our goal in every case is to provide victims with the financial security and resources that will allow them to achieve a better quality of life than would otherwise be possible.
Attorneys who can make a difference in your life
We have prevailed in a wide range of claims, using strategies tailored to each claim. Our cases have involved matters such as:
- Aviation accidents Aviation law is complex, but our years of expertise in accident investigations meet the need whether the liability falls upon the pilot, manufacturer, maintenance, airlines, aircraft owners, government officials or some combination
- Birth injuries Our law firm has the resources and experience to handle the complex and sensitive claims arising from birth injuries
- Brain injury Brain injuries can cause subtle changes in personality or dramatic alterations in a person’s ability to function. Both require extensive treatment and care
- Business torts
- Cerebral palsy Cerebral palsy and related brain damage can leave a child requiring lifelong care
- Drowning and pool accidents We have successfully sued apartment complexes, lodging facilities, health clubs and homeowners, as well as the manufacturers for swimming pool pumps and other pool maintenance devices, for deaths, brain damage and serious injury resulting from negligence.
- Escalator accidents Our attorneys pursue compensation for accidents that have been caused from failure to maintain escalators, etc.
- Tractor-trailer/Trucking accidents We have litigated against some of the nation’s largest trucking companies
- Medical negligence We are able to hold physicians and hospitals accountable for errors and deviation from the applicable standard of care
- Automobile/Motorcycle accidents We investigate to identify negligence, and litigate to recover for economic and personal losses by our clients
- Neck and back injuries Sufferers often endure a lifetime of pain. We make sure our clients receive the best and most appropriate medical treatment
- Negligent security Bad lighting, broken locks and untrained staff can provide opportunities for criminals. We hold property owners responsible for injuries caused by the negligence of their security provisions
- Nursing home injuries
- Paralysis and spinal cord injuries Like severe brain injury, spinal cord injury and paralysis are usually life changing
- Premises liability Dangerous property conditions can lead to serious injuries when not corrected because of greed or indifference
- Product liability We handle complex litigation against manufacturers for design and manufacturing defects in automobiles, pharmaceuticals and other dangerous products
- Rape and sexual abuse Lack of security and negligent maintanence create opportunity for sexual predators. We are strong advocates for rape victims whose lives are changed forever
- Wrongful death When negligence leads to fatality, we provide aggressive pursuit of justice on behalf of the victim’s estate
- Personal injury overview
- Medical malpractice overview
We work with expert investigators and specialists to determine liability and pursue full compensation for our clients. Contact our personal injury lawyers for a free initial consultation about your injury or a wrongful death in your family. We take cases in the Atlanta-Decatur area, throughout Georgia, and in the southeastern United States.